EA-34000 Lab Control Unit
Four Cage Output – Four Programmable Timing Presets
Compliant with AVMA Guidelines
- Treats animals at individual cage level
- Designed for investigators that need to retrieve animals quickly
- Utilizing the full range of Euthanex Lids or induction chambers
- Minimizes operator error and excessive gas use
- Automatic shut-off saves gas and protects personnel
- Selector switch allows for four different cycle times
- Lights indicate cycle completion
- Easily attaches to wall
The EA-34000 Lab Control Unit is designed for small scale use by individual investigators in their laboratories. The Controller automates on/off gas flow at the push of a button, delivering CO2 to an individual cage or Euthanex lid. The EA-34000 has four gas outputs and four programmable cycles that include charge and dwell times. The run and ready lights visually indicate operation and completion. Operates at a fixed flow rate based on the external CO2 source.
Euthanex recommends paring Flow Restrictors with Lids for the EA-34000 to avoid the need to adjust the incoming flow rate as the number of cages connnected changes. Flow Restrictors are chosen according to your cage size and installed into the Euthanex lid. When a consistent pressure is maintained, the AVMA compliant flow rate will be delivered to each lid -regardless of the number of cages in use.
SMARTBOX® Lab Control Unit and four EA-1130 Lab Unit Hoses (Lids sold separately)